Building a Community
I've been working on a project using vibe-coding, which I took a brief break from early in the course. And I'm glad I did. After working through the assignments in the course and after each of the team members on the project had some time to think about it, we all had some good ideas for how to improve the project. For me, it was to add several elements to the project to build a community on the site. Given the nature of the project, it's a natural addition to the site and should make it more valuable to users. I've had a few ideas and am eager to learn from our site testers what they think of those elements and what suggestions they have for improvement. I'm excited that the site is at a place where it is ready for use. I've never done anything like this, so I plan to ask each tester to respond to a set of questions about its functionality, especially around the community building aspects. I wonder what experience others have for someone at this stage of a project.
Comments
Post a Comment